CONTINUUM is a pop-up art gallery on Clematis St. in West Palm Beach, Florida that is run by A.T.B. Fine Artists & Designers LLC (ATB) from January 21 – February 8, 2015. ATB has worked with the founders of ArtSynergy to create a gallery in the heart of downtown West Palm Beach during the weeks of ArtPalmBeach (January 21 – 25) and the American International Fine Art Fair (February 3 – 8) with the purpose of attracting local and out of town art buyers to a source of community artists. ArtSynergy will be coordinating other art exhibits and events at art districts throughout the county during this time period. The Rickie Report shares this CALL TO ARTISTS. Attention Art Patrons and Art Lovers: Save these dates to experience ArtPalmBeach/Art Synergy!
501 Fern Street West Palm Beach, FL
(10 minute walk from the Convention Center)
The opening night for CONTINUUM
V.I.P. Black Tie and Sneaker Charity Affair
Wednesday, January 21, 2015
6:00 – 11:00 p.m.
The event is to benefit Faith’s Place Center for Education Inc. Faith’s Place is an organization that provides educational services to the community, offering pre-school (VPK), homework assistance, tutoring, and after school arts enrichment programs.
Donations to Faith’s Place will be the suggested admission at the door of a new pair of sneakers, as well as the auctioning off of artist-decorated sneakers and canvases.
Artists may choose to decorate a pair of sneakers or a 14” x 14” canvas, both of which will be provided by A.T.B. Fine Artists & Designers.
The decorated sneakers and sneaker-themed canvases will be sold through a silent auction during the Black Tie and Sneaker Charity Affair.
- Sneaker Fee: $40 Canvas Fee: $25 (both fees are non-refundable)
- Fees must be paid to ATB Fine Artists & Designers, LLC.
- Payment should be made via PayPal. Visit continuumWPB.blogspot.com under “Sneaker Call to Artists” to access PayPal.
- Your payment will be your commitment to decorating sneakers or painting a canvas.
- Payment should be made no later than December 21.
- Sneakers and canvases can be picked up at Harold’s Coffee Lounge, 509 Northwood Road, West Palm Beach, on December 23 at 6:00 p.m.
- Sneakers must be tastefully designed and appropriate for this event.
- Canvas artwork must be in a sneaker theme.
- ATB will notify artists of the delivery date and delivery location of the decorated sneakers and canvases.
- The date will be around January 19, 2015, but earlier delivery is preferred.
- Once you deliver the sneakers and/or canvas, they are the property of ATB. If the items are unsold, they will be used in next year’s auction.
- The artist will receive 40% of the proceeds, as they will be split 40/40/20 (charity/artist/gallery). If a client pays with a credit card there will be a 3.5% charge per transaction.
Please sign and return this to ATB on the day of artwork delivery.
ATB manages the CONTINUUM gallery and this Call to Artists. The West Palm Beach Downtown Development Authority is a CONTINUUM sponsor who will provide logistical responsibility for the space and additional PR for the exhibition. For more information please contact: A.T.B. Fine Artists & Designers LLC 703 39th Street, West Palm Beach, FL 33407 561-714-6674 firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about other ArtSynergy events and art exhibit opportunities, go to www.artsynergypbc.com