Northwood Village ART Night Out will be every Last Friday of each month will be extra special with live music in the Village. Sponsored by the Merchant’s Association of Northwood Village and the West Palm Beach CRA. Art and Craft Vendors are welcome on the last Friday night monthly from 6pm – 9pm in Northwood Village, located one mile north of Palm Beach Lakes Blvd. on Northwood Road, 24th, and 25th Streets between N. Dixie Hwy and Broadway. The Rickie Report shares the details and urges you to APPLY NOW!
ART & CRAFT VENDORS WELCOME!
Starting Friday, Feb. 26, 2016
Northwood Village Art Night Out Dates 2016:
February 26, 2016
March 25, 2016
April 29, 2016
May 27, 2016
June 24, 2016
July 29, 2016
August 26, 2016
September 30, 2016
October 28, 2016
November 25, 2016
December 30, 2016
All vendors must be approved by the Northwood Merchant Committee. The artwork must be an originally created and produced product of the displaying vendor. Items such as Mary Kay, Avon, or diet products are NOT permitted or Buy/sell resale vendors are STRICTLY prohibited.
How to Apply:
Deadline to apply will be the 15th of each month.
Online Application Form:
- Applicants must submit a minimum of three photos of work or products they intend to exhibit.
- Digital photos, as well as the online application, are accepted online only all Vendor terms and agreements are on the online application.
- Applications received by Tuesday will be notified of acceptance status before Friday of the same week.
- After approval you will receive an official vendor booth sign that will need to be visible at your booth each time you set up. Vendors are limited to approximately 10’ of street/sidewalk space to display their work. All vendors must provide their own means to display their products such as tables, tablecloth, chairs, and lighting. Limited area available for tents. Setup material have to be sturdy enough to withstand crowds, winds, and other weather conditions.
- All vendor booth set up locations will be on sidewalks. The streets will not be closed off for traffic unless there is a major event planned and funding is in place to close the street.
- All vendors are required to be registered and approved to set up in Northwood Village.
- This event is currently FREE to approved vendors (subject to change with advance notice). However, to make our visitors happy and have them talk to their friends about our event, we require every vendor to donate a small item or gift certificate to be given away for prizes to shoppers in Northwood Village (item or gift certificate not to exceed $10.00 value). Gift certificates can have your name on it so you will have the opportunity to sell more to the lucky winner.
- In order to attract as many visitors as we can we encourage all vendors to invite their followers and let them know that you will be set up in charming Northwood Village. A media kit for your use will be emailed to you so you can share on your websites, newsletters and social media. The more everyone shares the more business you and others may get. Research shows that word of mouth is the best form of advertisement so talk about it and spread the word!
- Contact for more information Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm the City of West Palm Beach Marketing Associate Community Redevelopment Agency: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (561)-822-1554
Monday – Friday 6pm – 10pm or Saturday and Sundays 11am – 10pm Contract information: Nickie Hennevelt 561-215-1634 NorthwoodArtWalk@gmail.com
Nickie & Freddy Hennevelt
Hennevelt’s Gallery & Gifts on the Go
Tel: 561 506 4108
Co-founders of the ArtX Artwalk
Nickie and Freddy’s Photography Website:
ArtSynergy Co-founders / District Leaders
Nickie’s full time employment: West Palm Beach Library Foundation
Supporting the Mandel Public Library of West Palm Beach