John Bella has been designing and selling jewelry in downtown Stuart for a long time. His expertise is always appreciated. For jewelry lovers who collect and change out large holed beads on necklaces or bracelets, John offers specialty beads with a wide variety of Florida themes. The Rickie Report shares some of his vacation tips for travel with your jewelry.
- Many experts recommend leaving expensive jewelry in a secure place at home while on vacation, such as a safe deposit box.
- However, if this isn’t an option, both Jewelers Mutual Insurance Co. and Jewelers Unblocked have offered tips that would be helpful for travelers.
- Keep jewelry on when going through security at the airport. Taking it off and setting it aside to get scanned gives strangers the chance to steal it.
- Use the two-key control safety deposit box or a secured vault if either are available at your hotel. It’s more secure than using the safe in the room, which should be used only for semi-valuable belongings. However, if that’s the only option, it’s better than leaving the jewelry out in the open.
- Be selective about who is being let into the hotel room. Use the privacy sign if no hotel staff should be let in when the room is vacant.
- Use discretion when bringing any jewelry outside of the hotel room. Don’t wear items that will attract attention or “advertise” the valuables; keep rings turned inward and pendants or necklaces tucked under clothing.
- Remove jewelry–and keep it safely locked away–before getting into chlorinated pools, hot tubs, or the ocean, as chlorine and saltwater can damage precious metals and some gemstones.
- If jewelry has to be worn while swimming, check it often. Cool water makes it easy for jewelry to slide off as fingers constrict.
- Check the insurance coverage on the jewelry to ensure that the pieces are adequately covered, whether they are left behind at home or taken on the trip.
- Be aware of surroundings and look alert and confident. Thieves target those who appear oblivious, distracted or timid.
About Bella Jewelry and Gifts
Bella Jewelry and Gifts has a fantastic selection of Sterling Silver Jewelry in Nautical, Celtic/Irish, Genuine Gemstone and Fashion Styles. We have a huge selection of Pandora Style Bracelet Charm Beads in Zable Brand plus our own Private Label line of Charm Beads which includes Custom Made “Local Beads” for Stuart, Jensen Beach, Hutchinson Island, Hobe Sound, Palm City, Port St. Lucie, Fort Pierce and the Treasure Coast. Our entire line of Charm Beads is Made In The USA. We call it our Treasure Coast Collection.
We are known far and wide as “The Place To Go” for the largest selection of Quality Sterling Silver Nautical and Beach Jewelry . Some of our Nautical Jewelry includes: Starfish, Sand Dollars, Mermaids, Manatees, Dolphins, Crabs, Sea Turtles, Sailfish, Marlin, Snook, Tarpon, Fish Hooks, Anchors, Propellers and so much more! If it swims in the ocean or lake, we probably have jewelry for it.
We have the largest selection of Treasure Coin Jewelry on the Treasure Coast and a great mix of gifts and accessories that are sure to please you. Whether making a self-purchase or finding that perfect item for everyone on your gift-giving list, Bella Jewelry and Gifts will exceed your expectations. We are proud members of the Downtown Business Association of Stuart and we are listed with the Jewelers Board of Trade.
Our retail store is located in the heart of Historic Downtown Stuart, on the east coast of Florida in the area known as the Treasure Coast. We were voted The Best Gift Shop on the Treasure Coast and in the Palm Beaches by the viewers of local ABC TV Channel, WPBF 25.
Bella Jewelry and Gifts is located at 39 SW Osceola Street
Stuart, FL 34994
November Thru May:
Monday thru Saturday 10 AM to 5 PM
Sunday 11 AM to 4 PM
June thru October:
Monday thru Saturday 10 AM to 5 PM
For more information please contact:
Bella Jewelry and Gifts 772-219-8648
or email: email@example.com .
Shop Online 24/7 https://www.bellajewelryandgifts.com